Lord please see that we have a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
140
Thank you Lord for all you've done for me my family and everyone on here. We need you now Lord, your grace and mercy is what we need. Please come into our lives and hear us. I pray the money is deposited into our account today or tomorrow, now Lord. I pray my daughter ### and son ### be able to...
Replies
9
Views
196
Dear heavenly father my first thing is I want to honor you and glor I want to glorify you in all things I want my life to shine so brightly and and many Souls will be brought to Christ on this miracle Monday as I go out and about I want to bring Souls I pray that when I visit my dad today things...
Replies
9
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom