Lord please please touch heal my eyes ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lordvlord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please lord touch touch my whole entire face skin now please in jesus name have mercy on me now please in jesus name lord please please perform miracles wonders of healings restoration in ny whole face skin now no more in jesus...
Replies
10
Views
128
Lord Lord Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please with all my heart please please touch and completely heal completely restore completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every scars all every dents all every single dents pot...
Replies
7
Views
139
I ask you please please lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things absolutely all every sins down unknown absolutely all every sins of my past permanently forever in jesus christ name I ask you please please please lord completely totally...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom