Lord please please touch h heal restore ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please touch h heal restore my ### in every way right now please in Jesus Christ namess please Lord remove every all ### problems from my ### permantly permantly right now please never ever to return ever in Jesus Christ namess
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
I pray with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please completely totally permanently remove please forever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars dents pot holes all every singke puckering lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused bits pot holes marks scars brown spots pigmentation marks all absolutely all under eye...
Replies
9
Views
142
Lord please please please touch my whole entire face skin please I ask you please your words say ask and I will recieve please lord remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes hard bits raised hits kumby...
Replies
6
Views
96
Lordvlord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please lord touch touch my whole entire face skin now please in jesus name have mercy on me now please in jesus name lord please please perform miracles wonders of healings restoration in ny whole face skin now no more in jesus...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom