Lord please please remove all fat from ###

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please remove all fat from my whole stomach, hips, whole body permanently now bless my weight to please please drop to 8 stone right now without any delay in Jesus' name.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please touch my whole face skin please please lord remove absolutely all every single all every marks all every scars all every dents all every pot holes all every hard bits all every lumbs bumbs hard bits oucheting raised bits all every pit hokes all every single all every traces of...
Replies
4
Views
84
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I I ask you lord pacificly please please remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents lumbs bumbs all every single lumby bumby bits absolutely all skin puckering absolutely all every raised bits red bits...
Replies
10
Views
182
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, Lord, please, please forgive me for absolutely all things, absolutely all sins, have mercy, mercy upon me, Lord. I ask you pacificly, please, please remove permanently, forever, absolutely all, every single marks, all every single scars, all...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom