Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, Lord, please, please forgive me for absolutely all things, absolutely all sins, have mercy, mercy upon me, Lord. I ask you pacificly, please, please remove permanently, forever, absolutely all, every single marks, all every single scars, all every single dents, all every single pot holes, all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits, raised bits, absolutely all redness bits, absolutely all every single dark circles, all every single under eye hollows, all every single lines, wrinkles, brown spots, pigmentation marks, absolutely all pake skin, dry skin, dull skin, absolutely all sensitive skin, absolutely all every skin allergy, absolutely all every single traces of surgery, absolutely all every dimples, vriwn soits, absolutely all every streach marks, absolutely all pale skin, absolutely all every single dents, pot holes, absolutely all every single skin issue, Lord. I have mentioned, not mentioned, forgot to mention, I ask you please, Lord, your words say ask and I will totally, permanently remove, please, please Lord, from my whole entire face skin, both sides of my face skin, my upper left ear, my whole entire scalp, body, vagina area, absolutely all all fat from my whole entire stomach, hips, whole body, legs, underarms, permanently, forever, right now, please, please Lord, never ever return ever, no absolutely no delay in Jesus Christ name, Lord, please, please perform miracles, wonders of healings, restoration in my whole entire face skin, body, hea The now no delay in Jesus Christ name, please, please Lord, exceed exceed supercede absolutely every single one one of my deepest deepest prayers, request expectations, deepest desires, big huge tiny small right now always even before I ask, please Lord, make my whole entire skin face, please please incredibly incredibly totally incredibly brand new in absolutely every way form, incredibly smooth, incredibly incredibly young, incredibly youthful, incredibly ageless, wrinkle free, blemish free, scar free, dents free, spot free, pale free, wrinkles free, now no delay as I deeply desire alot alot alot better, please please Lord than glass skin now absolutely no no delay at all, please Lord in Jesus Christ names.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.