abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please please bless me please to look please incredibly beautiful incredibly stunning incredibly radiant amazing breathtaking please lord in every way every part of me please in all every photograph every video every selfie every Snapchat every Snapchat video every time every video every WhatsApp video any Zoom video taken of me please lord right now always that I am astonished amazed please bless me please with such a mobile phone camera mobile phone that takes totally awaited amazing breathtaking photographs videos selfies Snaps Stars Snapchat videos with very long battery life at great awesome bargain prices now please without any delay in Jesus' name.
 
I pray with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s prayer request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
128
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
175
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord absolutely no no.more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments never ever ever again ever please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face...
Replies
5
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom