Lord please please heal my whole stomach ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please heal my whole stomach please lord in every way now please please lord end end please all every suffering all every pain all inflammation all every discomfort acid reflux every infirmity every pain please lord in my stomach body life please right now never ever to return ever in Jesus Christ name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying with you and for you In Jesus Name. Amen.
Don't be afraid - I am with you! I am your God - let nothing terrify you! I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you. Amen. (Isaiah 41:10)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my whole stomach because I don't know what is going on in my belly to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
13
Views
205
Neck and back issues, swelling, please Jesus be a brace to my back to strengthen it and heal it so I can work without pain please. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen. Thank You Lord.
Replies
7
Views
419
Please pray God will heal my whole system from my mind to my skin. Pray He restores me to a healthier slimmer weight and brings me to a state of peace in my relationships. Pray He heals all my skin and weight concerns. Pray I will feel His presence daily and know what He’s asking of me. Pray for...
Replies
5
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom