Lord please please heal ### my eyes ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please heal entirely my eyes in every single way right now please lord end end permanently all every eye problems in my eyes right now please permanently touch heal restore my eyes in every way permanently right now please lord in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Lord please please heal ### my eyes in every single way right now please lord end end permanently all every eye problems in my ### right now please permanently touch heal restore my ### in every way permanently right now please lord in Jesus Christ names
Hallelujah, lord I ask your mercy and grace right now on them, lord show them your grace and mercy, hallelujah, lord I know you do at the right time, hold them so that they can't go down in YOU, hallelujah, I pray to you, I know you hear our prayers, thank you Yeshua, Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please please touch my whole entire face skin please I ask you please your words say ask and I will recieve please lord remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes hard bits raised hits kumby...
Replies
6
Views
96
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy will ne full lord i stand on your words promises ypu say there is power power in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please touch my whole entire face whole entire skin right now in jesus christ name I ask you please...
Replies
10
Views
128
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please touch my whole entire face skin under eyes absolutely every single part ofe now in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally completely permanently dissappear...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom