Lord please please heal my eyes in ###

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please heal my eyes in every way now please no more pain suffering please lord remove all dryness all watering all every pain all every discomfort all nipping all itchiness all tiredness all dullness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently permanently permanently right now please lord never to return ever in Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my beautiful healthy eyes without red or yellow. I don't know what kind of disease is in my eyes to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
166
Heal any kind of diseases in my eyes to be free as healthy eyes
Replies
10
Views
275
please help me and please pray for me. I have an incurable eye condition/disease and it does not get better. Everyday my eyes are in pain, I can't even leave my house anymore. please I just want the pain to stop please pray for me
Replies
7
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom