Lord please please heal my eyes in ###

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please heal my eyes in every way permanently please Lord remove from my eyes please Lord all dryness permanently all watering permanently all pain nipping all every discomfort all itchiness all dullness all tiredness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes please Lord right now please permanently never ever to return ever in Jesus name.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my beautiful healthy eyes without red or yellow. I don't know what kind of disease is in my eyes to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
166
Heal any kind of diseases in my eyes to be free as healthy eyes
Replies
10
Views
275
please help me and please pray for me. I have an incurable eye condition/disease and it does not get better. Everyday my eyes are in pain, I can't even leave my house anymore. please I just want the pain to stop please pray for me
Replies
7
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom