Lord please please bless ### peice ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please bless ### ### ### all stuff I've orfer please arrive to me my home address right now please without any delay in Jesus Christ name###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
167
Lord please please heal me permanently please from absolutely all bad period pains permanently forever all fatigue all exustion all tiredness all hormones issues permanently forever all stomach bloatedness permanently forever absolutely all deppression all anxity all fear all sresas all worry...
Replies
9
Views
145
Father please bless people financially to those who need it We need your provision . I need to adopt these kittens and adults . I pray for balance Thank you and bless you in JESUS Mighty name amen
Replies
11
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom