Lord please please bless me please with ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please bless me please with alot alot better internet connection on my mobile with my provider in my area rught now always please in Jesus Christ name.
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any absolutely any photographes any selfies any video calls snap chat photograohes videos taken of me never ever ever again ever please please please lord put absolutely permsnt forever...
Replies
11
Views
150
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord absolutely no no.more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments never ever ever again ever please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face...
Replies
5
Views
95
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord i ask you please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments every ever ever again ever please lord with any absolutely any any photographes any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp...
Replies
9
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,812
Messages
16,781,163
Members
648,369
Latest member
Praeltorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom