Lord please I'm tired of being in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I checked my online payment portal and saw that the landlord increased my rent retroactively from the date I signed the lease. They are supposed to start the new rent charges 90 days after the offer was made. Now I’m in even more arrears debt. I made a bad decision by trusting this...
Replies
6
Views
265
I’m tired of struggling. I can’t afford anything. I now only make enough to pay my rent. So, I’m in danger of all of my utilities being shut off. Can’t pay insurance or repair my truck. I need a serious financial breakthrough. Beginning to even wonder about prayer. Does it even work for me. I...
Replies
10
Views
389
Lord God Almighty give me spiritual strength to get through this day. I'm tired, weary, and frustrated from this job. I've been praying and asking for them to bring in the coverage; it seems like they're not listening. God, show up and show off, make a way where it seems to be no way. Shut the...
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom