Lord, please help us. My ### likes ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a hopeful heart, of reconciliation in my broken relationship with ###. I pray that you bring us healing and peace. Please give us hopefulness to reconcile and help us do right by one another. Strengthen our connection. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be...
Replies
8
Views
162
Dear God please help us. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other. We both drink too much alcohol and My wife is downstairs and she is taking so mean to me. I don't get it. I had an HVAC technician come into our house and onto our roof today to find out Way we have water coming...
Replies
16
Views
158
Dear God please help me and my ### with our use of alcohol. When my ### drinks too much alcohol she becomes mean and she doesn't think clearly. When I drink alcohol it makes me not sleep well and I don't have the best digestive system. Please help us change the way we treat our bodies and how we...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom