Lord please help my ### get rid ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, please help my ### to see his girlfriend for who she is. Help him to see her for the ### and ### that she is, dear Jesus please let him get rid of her as soon as he can so he can straighten the bond with his ### once again that he is losing because of this girlfriend. I ask this in...
Replies
5
Views
352
I'm praying that God will lead me to the help I need to get rid of bedbugs. I can't do it on my own. My husband & I are old & disabled & our landlord isn't addressing our problem. I can barely walk & my husband has balance issues. By law we aren't allowed to spray, but wait for the landlord to...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,743
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom