Lord Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
244
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and continued blessings. I have a favor that you touch my husband so he can be a better person. Today for some reason he has that devil behavior again. He even swears at me and I didn't do anything wrong. Please Lord touch him so he will be nice and...
Replies
6
Views
147
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom