Lord please help me. You answered all my other ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashadr817

Prayer Warrior
Lord please help me. You answered all my other prayers regarding my custody battle. You helped me get my license to start a new career, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. I'm really struggling right now Lord and I need your help. I do have faith, but I'm starting to feel like I'm going to turn towards something or someone else. Something that is going to be no good for me.
Forgive me for being impatient, but I'm started to feel like I wasn't built for this. I know you wouldn't put anything on me that I can't bare, but I'm starting to feel like I'm at my breaking point. I'm so tired of struggling, so tired of repeating the same cycle over and over. It's not even the same exact thing, but all boils down to the same type of result.
I have realized that there were a lot of things that I needed to learn; I have, but this is burdening me Lord. I can't clean, hardly eating, I can't manage my daily duties, I can't pay my bills. I'm living paycheck to paycheck.
I really need a blessing Lord. I miracle rather! I need to get out of this hard spot I'm in. Not just for me, but for my children.
When you're broke it can just consume you; make you so depressed; cause you to just ignore all the things you shouldn't.
Lord I'm asking you faithful God to please send me your peace; guidance Lord.
I know you know me better than anybody; you know my heart; that I really desire to live a holy life; seek; fulfill your will for my life.
I'm asking you Lord to help me, because I don't want to do any fleshly thing that will deter me from the path you have me on or you have awaiting me.
Lord give me the wings of an eagle to soar to keep on going through tough times; to acknowledge your work.
I feel like you keep blessing people like my ex-husband while I'm stuck here just going through the motions trying to make ends meet. Lord answer this prayer please. I don't know how my bills are going to get paid...I'm just living by faith.
Lord also please comfort all others that are going through trying times; reveal yourself; plan for their lives also in Jesus' name Amen.
 
O Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit, I place all my trust in you. I do not have to be afraid for anything in this world as long as I leave it in your loving care. O kind and merciful God, enable us to follow your will and accept your judgments. Take away all my worries and console my anxious soul. Give us purpose, optimism, harmony, happiness. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified, now and forever Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone. Can you please pray for me to our lord Jesus Christ, I hurt my arms on my scooter and last week my hand and wrist where swollen the swelling went down 2 days ago but there is a little bit of swelling under my little finger next to it the and ring finger , my partner of 22 years...
Replies
12
Views
105
Hello, may you please pray that I stop talking to God. I am so tired of asking him for things and bothering him. I know he is annoyed with me and I am getting so ### over the fact that I'm not leaving him alone. I don't want to keep going on and I find myself going back to him over and over...
Replies
12
Views
164
Dear God please forgive me when I get home from work and I lay on my bed and drink alcohol again to help me stop shaking. I have not begun to sweat yet and I hope that does not happen. And I hope that my wife doesn't get mad at me and I hope that she doesn't drink alcohol today so that she...
Replies
12
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom