Lord, please help me to get a car. I ...

Betimic

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, please help me to get a car. I really need one for my daily activities. It will really be a big help.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord will meet all your needs in significant ways according to His will. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
109
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ against the plans of the enemy concerning my home I rebuke anyone trying to get me to be homeless im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
9
Views
130
Hi, my name is ###. I am putting a request to get a car soon. I work like 40 minutes from my house and have been getting Ubers for the last 5 months. It’s really expensive. I haven’t gotten a full paycheck since then and never have extra money anymore. Please Lord, bless me with a car 🙏🏼😢 so I...
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom