Lord please help me in my marriage. ...

Diakas

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please help me in my marriage. Bless my family. Bless us with financial breakthroughs and bless us with a home of our own. In Jesus name I claim a home of my own and a new car.
 
Lord please help me in my marriage. Bless my family. Bless us with financial breakthroughs and bless us with a home of our own. In Jesus name I claim a home of my own and a new car.
In the wonderful and powerful name of almighty lord I pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ against the plans of the enemy concerning my home I rebuke anyone trying to get me to be homeless im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
9
Views
130
Please pray for my marriage reconciliation and healing emotionally financially and give us peace of mind and give us wisdom in our situation bless our familY
Replies
13
Views
158
I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom