Lord please help me I am at work and still not feeling###

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Lord please help me I am at work and still not feeling well. Please let me get through this day quickly and let my meeting with my ### go ok today. Let him please be easy on me. Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Be Encouraged. Stay prayerful and trust God. The Bible states, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
137
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
178
Dear God please forgive me for drinking alcohol again. I lasted ### days of sobriety and know I am having another drink of whiskey and beer and I hope that I don't have a hangover tomorrow morning so that I can go back to work without any AWS. I'm sitting on my bed drinking alcohol and staring...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom