Lord please help me I am at work and still not feeling

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Lord please help me I am at work and still not feeling well. Please let me get through this day quickly and let my meeting with my boss go ok today. Let him please be easy on me. Amen.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Be Encouraged. Stay prayerful and trust God. The Bible states, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Praying in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me today. I am going to a meeting with my bosses to talk about my progress in getting back to full time working after a long periode of being sick (a year). I have been honest and cooperative with wor and my bosses. Until they started trying to manipulate me and bully me. It...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my workday today and tomorrow. I have been bullied and manipulated by my boss and some coworkers. And I am afraid that they are spreading lies so I will lose my job or have a work schedule that is unbearable. I am also getting angrier and spend too much energy and time focusing...
Replies
Views
Please help with my work - too much, too confusing, too unfulfilling - but I am a lifeline to my boss and he feels and I feel I cannot leave him. Perhaps it could get better with prayer. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me today and tomorrow. I am going to work and I am still being bullied by my bosses and some coworkers. Monday a coworker lied to my boss about how I have treated her poorly and made her do all the "dirtywork" on our shift together last saturday. Whole the truth is she did...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my workdau today as well! Prayers were answered yesterday - but there is a long road ahead towards the case of me being bullied by my bosses and coworkers. Please pray for peace and safety for me on this workday. Silence this who mean me harm and that spread lies. Let there be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom