Lord please help me find my way, please help me pray

neverhopeless911

Humble Servant
Lord please help me find my way, please help me pray for my partner for the Lord to give my partner clarity and enough wisdom to make the right choices. Help my partner break the chains of alcohol addiction of any mental disease that carries over from their family, pray that peace replaces anxiety, fix all worries, Pls open my partner's heart to fully understand and want my true love how love is intended to be not to hurt one another to be patient to be kind to be honest. Pray that we can overcome this hard time we are going through and that we can be there for each other helping each other support one another in every way possible, Help us better understand each other help us communicate better restore trust and respect in our relationship and most importantly help us grow and get closer to you God, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Lord please help me find my way, please help me pray for my partner for the Lord to give my partner clarity and enough wisdom to make the right choices. Help my partner break the chains of alcohol addiction of any mental disease that carries over from their family, pray that peace replaces anxiety, fix all worries, Pls open my partner's heart to fully understand and want my true love how love is intended to be not to hurt one another to be patient to be kind to be honest. Pray that we can overcome this hard time we are going through and that we can be there for each other helping each other support one another in every way possible, Help us better understand each other help us communicate better restore trust and respect in our relationship and most importantly help us grow and get closer to you God, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

hi mate, i get a good, confirming feeling about you and partner. are you formally married?
 
Praying for you!

5ac80b57c6950a083dea723dfba5355e.jpg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get my proposal done correctly and on time today. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me to not drink alcohol when I get home from work today. Please forgive me for drinking alcohol over the weekend...
Replies
17
Views
250
Dear God please forgive me for my AUD that I had this weekend. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I do not like the way I feel after drinking alcohol. I believe that with your help I can let go of the alcohol trap and to not answer to the little Monster that tries to tell me that I...
Replies
11
Views
157
Dear God please help me today at work. I have been home sick all of this week and today is my first day back to work. I'm going to a difficult job site this morning to do a shutdown on some equipment and I need your help with a safe and successful day. Please help me and my coworkers do a good...
Replies
19
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom