Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know exactly what we need right now. I don't want to force anything or burden anyone. If there are people You intend to use as an instrument of help—my children, my siblings, or our relatives—please touch their hearts and open their eyes to our situation. If they have enough to share...
Replies
10
Views
102
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
99
Father God, I come before you with a hopeful heart that ### and I can forgive the past and work towards restoration. Draw yourself and us closer to one another. Strengthen our bond. Heal the pain we have caused one another. Soften our hearts and may our words be gentle. Open our eyes to see the...
Replies
12
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom