Lord please hear my cry praying the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus hear my cry. Am so tired and weary Am tired of always having to wonder how to pay my bills or what I will eat. Abba Father deliver me today.In Jesus Name. I pray.Amen
Replies
14
Views
124
Lord ### left me stuck paying her daughter phone bill and tablet. ### blocked me on everything and now I can’t get in touch with her. ### left me homeless she put me out and was being really mean to me. Lord please help me out this situation I’m stuck paying her phone bill when I have bills to...
Replies
9
Views
189
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired. Everyone wanting me to give them, whether it's money, my car, or what benefits them from my older sibling, children, or grandchildren and it doesn't matter if I'm struggling. As long as I help them. I also include my mom. I'm praying for me and my peace. I pray my...
Replies
12
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom