Lord Please Hear Me I Am Desperate

  • Thread starter Thread starter honney
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

honney

Guest
Lord, I am sorry for always crying at night and thinking negative sometimes. Please help me to have peace of mind in our 6-year relationship. I am waiting all the time for the right time for us. I want to be with him already, have kids, and build a family. I know you have a good plan for us, but please hear me, for I am sad and desperate of seeking the answer and to have peace of mind in our relationship. Sometimes, I really don't know what to do. All I can do is cry and wait. Lord God, please help me; I am tired of this feeling, of self-pity and envy to other relationships who are not complicated like ours. I know God, you can control everything. Please let my boyfriend's mind and heart be sensitive to my feelings and emotions. Help him to have courage and strength to decide on his own without the distractions of his relatives. I know his family doesn't want me, that's why we keep our relationship for so long. Lord God, please help us. My parents are also starting to ask about our relationship, but I don't know how I will answer, so I choose to be silent. Lord, I already want to have a baby and build a family with my 6-year boyfriend, which I've waited so long for. Thank you, Lord Jesus, that we are still together despite everything.
 
With God all things are possible. If He is yours, He will marry you so be more prayerful & be positive in your thinking always.
 
I have prayed.
default_heart2.gif
 
Thank-you Lord for relationships. Give these two patience for each other and decisions to be made with the help of God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
212
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
533
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom