Lord, please heal ### now

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pleas ehal her teeth her brain ( asperger syndrom bow at he namoe fthe Lord Jeuss Christ. heal he rmther he rbrother heal her daughter. THe nameof the Lord Jesus Christ dleiver us formthedsarknes. the nameof the Lord Jesus Christ delive rus formt he darkness save uur lives Lord.dlever us...
Replies
10
Views
110
I frequently have bouts of intense fear at night of irrational things. Today I was afraid of bumps growing on my face I think because of allergic reaction or house flies. This led to insomnia and I turned to lust and masturbation even when I’d stopped for over two weeks. Jesus I’m sorry for my...
Replies
11
Views
66
Please heal my ### brian. she needs healing in ehr brain and only YOu can do this. please pray urgently my ### is not well very ###. and me and my ### are fightign a LOt. its really hard ebcuas emy ### has ### so it sliek she is a child emotionally an dim so tired of walkign on eggshells. help...
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom