lord please give me more sighns from you give ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord please give me more sighns from you give me a lot a lot better dreams visions when I sleep speak to me through my dreams very clearly I understand enlarge my faith hope in you abundantly now in jesus name
 
Heavenly Father,

I pray that every need will be met here today, in accordance to Your will, Your mercy, Your grace & Your perfect timing. LORD, bring Your divine peace to their heart, while You are working wonderful & divine miracles in their life, this I pray, in Jesus' Holy name. Thank You, LORD, in advance, for hearing this prayer. (REVELATION 5:13,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, You know the truth behind every situation and You see the burdens we carry in silence. Today, I lift to You this matter concerning our family's property. We ask for Your wisdom, guidance, and protection as we face these challenges. If there are people trying to take what is not...
Replies
5
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
303
O God, I am also Your servant. Please have mercy on me as well, and bless me too with Your countless favors. Grant me happiness in my life. I am ### years old now, yet I don’t know who I am, why I am here, or what I am supposed to do. It feels as if my life has no purpose at all. How many more...
Replies
6
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom