lord please give me a lot more sighns from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord please give me a lot more sighns from you now a lot a lot better visons dreams from you now that I understand give me more visions dreams about ### now enalreg my faith grant me extreme hope now with all things in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
303
Lord please please give me dreams visions now please that I understand in Jesus name please please make ### a born again Christian my husband now propose to me this year please Lord bless me and ### with a very very strong very deep profound divine connection in absolutely every single way make...
Replies
5
Views
352
Dear God, Please kindly give me a different family. The one that I have isn’t very nice to me. My mom nags at me all the time for being unhappy or unauthentic. Mom, I just got yelled at by you over a stupid episode of a boring regency show, bad apples, bad math skills and you expect me to be...
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom