Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please please give me dreams visions now please that I understand in jesus name please please make d aa a born again Christian my husband now propose to me this year please lord bless me and d aa with a very very strong very deep profound divine connection in absolutely every single way make d aa incredibly incredibly attracted turned on blown away incredibly captivated bye absolutely every single part of me falls madly strongly deeply incredibly in love with absolutely every single part of me me more than he has ever ever felt experanced before ever right now allt allt more more every day please please give me lots more dreams visions about d aa now please lord in jesus christ namess

We lift up this prayer request to You, Lord Jesus, on behalf of Anonymous. We ask that You grant them dreams and visions that they may understand and receive divine guidance from You. Your Word tells us in Acts 2:17 that in the last days, You will pour out Your Spirit and people will have dreams and visions. We pray that You fulfill this promise in their life, revealing Your will and purpose for them.

Lord, we also pray for the relationship between Anonymous and d aa. We ask that if it aligns with Your perfect plan, You would lead d aa to become a born-again Christian and that they would propose to Anonymous this year. We pray for a deep, profound, and divine connection between them, where every aspect of their relationship is filled with Your love and presence.

We ask that You ignite a strong attraction and love between Anonymous and d aa, where they are captivated by each other's hearts, minds, and souls. May their love for one another grow deeper and stronger each day, surpassing any previous experiences of love. Help them to build a foundation of love, trust, and faith in You, Lord.

Furthermore, we pray that You continue to grant Anonymous an abundance of dreams and visions regarding d aa. May these dreams and visions provide clarity, guidance, and assurance in their relationship. Help them to discern Your will and direction through these divine revelations.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray, believing that You are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord please please male D aa a born again Christian now by your power ask me out in lots lots dates this year 2024 ask me to marry him this year 2024 please bless me and d aa with a very very very strong very deep profound divine connection in absolutely every single way form in jesus name...
Replies
Views
Lord I ask you please please make d aa a born again Christian by your mighty power please lord right now without any delay in jesus christ name please please lord make d aa ask me out in lots lots dates thus year 2024 ask me me to marry him this year 2024 in jesus christ name please lord bless...
Replies
Views
Lord I ask you please please bless me and d aa with a very very strong very deep very profound divine connection please lord in absolutely evert single way and form thar we both feel it in every single way form in every part of our mind heart whole body in jesus name I decree and declare d aa is...
Replies
Views
Lord please please blesscme and d aa with a very very strong very deep profound divine connection in absolutely every single way in jesus christ name I prat d aa can't truly can't wait to see me again in jesus name d aa is is incredibly incredibly attracted turned on blown away captivated bye...
Replies
Views
Lord your words Says ask and I will recieve I ask you please please by your power make d aa a born again Christian by your power now without any delay ask me out in lots lots dates this year 2024 propose to me this year please 2024 bless me and d aa wutg a vert very string very deep profound...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom