Lord Please Continue To Give Me ###, ###, And ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

savingfaith7

Prayer Warrior
Lord I know you know my heart and what's in it and I pray you continue to give me strength to ignore the bad, the peace of mind of knowing you have a plan and the faith that things are getting better and that you are opening all the doors and paths for us to be happy. Lord please help me to keep my mind on all the positive and to keep going forward. Satan, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord I pray with all my heart and soul that things work out the way I've been hoping and trust your will to be done. I praise you and thank you in Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
211
Dear God thank you for helping me and my wife to be nice to each other and to respect each other and to have a kind soft heart for each other. Thank you for helping me be a better husband and a better person and a better dad and a better employee. Thank you for healing my body and my mind and my...
Replies
12
Views
227
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom