Lord please bring salvation to my parents, ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Immediate prayers please. Please pray for my friends who are amazing parents. The situation isn't good right now and they need God's mighty intervention and help. Things are going all wrong with their child's guardianship. Please help the ex-girlfriend/mom stop being a hinderance, get saved...
Replies
Views
1.God grant me a global job that I be able to support your work 2.God bring me to abundance and plenty 3.God send me your help by yourself 4.God bring to me destiny helpers 5.God bring to end all arrears and debts I owe people 6.God open for me evangelism doors 7.May the gifts of the holy spirit...
Replies
Views
Please pray that Jesus Christ must grant ... Please pray that Jesus Christ must grant work, income, profit into our business regularly. Please pray that parents of sunday school children in Ramathandalam village must receive salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friends shaun and vishal, who are brothers which are trying to reach the Lord. Their parents are deeply rooted in paganism and finding it extremely hard to convert. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please lord help my kids luc , Daniel May the lord bless them and May they please help their parents . Jesus protect them .
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom