Lord please bring deliverance peace and safety ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil and the evil attacks I face daily. They are nonstop. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. Please grant me peace my Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I...
Replies
15
Views
203
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil and the evil attacks I face daily. They are nonstop. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. Please grant me peace my Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I...
Replies
10
Views
129
Heavenly Father I thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for peace, rest and deliverance from this evil that refuses to leave my home. It has no authority here Father God. It is not welcome here. I rebuke it in the name of Jesus. And I demand it leaves Father God. In Jesus name I pray...
Replies
17
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom