Lord please be with ### tonight as he is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sboarding09

Humble Servant of All
Lord please be with ### tonight as he is feeling sad. I pray the Lord help him fight his depression and lift his spirits. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, tonight I come to You with a heavy heart, asking for peace inside our home and peace within my soul. 🙏 If there is tension between us tonight, please calm our hearts and guide our minds away from anger and hurtful words. Give me the strength to stay quiet, gentle, and understanding...
Replies
9
Views
185
May the Lord direct my steps for this show. Let me do improv to the best of my abilities and beyond all that I ask or think. May the Lord let me glorify him tonight. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
204
Hello everyone, I have sought and continually seek God’s voice for guidance, instruction and clarity in my next steps in this spiritual warfare my spouse to be and I have been engaged in. I ask, and invite You, Lord Jesus, to please speak to me tonight in my dreams, and please not just in my...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom