Lord please allow your grace and mercy to manifest

daedae09

Faithful Servant
Lord please allow your grace and mercy to manifest today. I have been praying hard everyday over this prayer request for ### and I. Please give me the opportunity to make it work with ###, Please don't take it away before it even gets started. I claim this In Jesus Name Amen.

Quick Reply
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please allow your will be done in this situation and not my own. Please help. You're the only one whom can at this point. I've been sick many years now and needed your help. At this point I am near death and don't know where I am going if and when I do. Please take me to you...
Replies
9
Views
327
Lord Jesus, I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, especially the little one. I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17...
Replies
10
Views
542
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
558
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom