Lord my prayer as u told me is to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord my prayer as u told me is to keep hope, so i pray for renewed hope and keep us all as your wheat from the tares. The tares are full of sound and fury signifying nothing, religious zealots, but let us be as Wheat. ###. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask that others do not judge my prayers to you as they do not know my ### and I do not explain everything fully here. Lord I pray to you and ask that people do not confuse enrollments. I pray to you and ask you that the process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year...
Replies
13
Views
230
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear and answer everyone's prayers on this site. I'm trying my best to hold on. The stress is unbearable and I'm tired of trying to figure out everyone's problems when I can't figure out my own. They say that you don't put on more than we can bare but when is...
Replies
10
Views
194
Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom