Lord, my life has come to a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

loneliness. I honestly to God I don't know how to keep living this way. No one ever even looks at me. I don't know how to live like this. Why did God give me such a lonely life. I just can't seem to be strong anymore. Thank you God for loneliness.
Replies
9
Views
248
My life has broken down. I have emergency hospital bills, I am past due on my car payments. I am recovering from nurse burnout, pneumonia and a cardiac issue. I also lost ###lbs in ### months. My body is very stressed. I just got divorced and I keep trying to connect with pastors or their wives...
Replies
9
Views
301
Nehemiah 1:8: Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations: Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Nehemiah recalls God’s warning to the Israelites that their disobedience would...
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom