Lord Jesus you have said that everything and anything ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria Dsouza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maria Dsouza

Guest
Lord Jesus you have said that everything and anything is possible through you, I pray that there will be a total transformation in ### behavior and that she will communicate and cooperate with her in-laws and be good towards them. I pray that she will take charge of her responsibilities as a family person and that she will begin to devote time for family prayer and unite the family, rather than waste away her time in unnecessary gossip, and watching those good for nothing TV soaps and dailies Lord I pray that ### will call me up and talk to me and if I call her then she will answer the call and not let the landline ringing.

Lord I pray for my brother ### that he will seriously start taking his job seriously and look out for one rather starting on his own and that he will succeed in getting a good job soon.

Lord I pray for a good day at the office today and that we all the staff will work as a team in a friendly way and that ### too will communicate and cooperate with ### and ### and will not use the slang and abusive language too. I pray that I will do my work correctly without any mistakes and will be able to leave the office on time too.

Lord I pray for my son ### that he will devote more time for his studies and will pass in all the subjects and that he will take part in the family prayer too.

Lord I pray for the love, peace, understanding, unity, togetherness, and communication among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-laws and that we all will live as a united family too.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, you have said: Truly I say to you if you ask anything of the Father in my name He will give it to you. Heavenly Father I ask in the name of Jesus for all the black magic on my boyfriend, ###, to be removed and the witches controlling my boyfriend for what they did to be removed from...
Replies
8
Views
52
Heavenly Father with deep faith and trust in YOU alone I pray that YOU alone can bring about a total change in ### behavior that she will communicate and cooperate with her in-laws and be good towards them. I pray that she will answer the landline when we call and not let it ring continuously or...
Replies
2
Views
21
Heavenly Father with faith and trust in YOU alone I pray that my boss ### will not be terminated from the job and that he will be kept here for another 2 years without the Executive Committee putting any pressures on him. I pray that the President ###, ###, and ### will not have any grudges...
Replies
2
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom