Maria DsouzA
Humble Servant
Heavenly Father with deep faith and trust in YOU alone I pray that YOU alone can bring about a total change in ### behavior that she will communicate and cooperate with her in-laws and be good towards them. I pray that she will answer the landline when we call and not let it ring continuously or when she gets a missed call she will return the call back to us. I pray that she will cooperate with ### and he too will not insult her in front of anyone and will give her the due respect. I pray that there will be love, understanding and cooperation in that family.
Heavenly Father I pray that my dad and mum will be cured of their illness my dad from his attacks and my mum for her giddiness. I pray that ### too will devote more time for his studies and will take part in the family prayer.
Heavenly Father I pray for a good day at the office and that I will be able to complete all the pending work without committing any mistakes. I pray that we will be able to get the data back through some other vendor.
Heavenly Father I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s and that we all will live as a united family too.
Heavenly Father I pray that my dad and mum will be cured of their illness my dad from his attacks and my mum for her giddiness. I pray that ### too will devote more time for his studies and will take part in the family prayer.
Heavenly Father I pray for a good day at the office and that I will be able to complete all the pending work without committing any mistakes. I pray that we will be able to get the data back through some other vendor.
Heavenly Father I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s and that we all will live as a united family too.
