Heavenly Father with faith and trust in YOU alone I

Maria DsouzA

Humble Servant
Heavenly Father with faith and trust in YOU alone I pray that my boss ### will not be terminated from the job and that he will be kept here for another 2 years without the Executive Committee putting any pressures on him. I pray that the President ###, ###, and ### will not have any grudges against him.

Heavenly Father I pray for ### that she will communicate and cooperate with her in-laws and be good towards them. I pray that when we call her up she will pick up the landline and not let it ringing. I pray for her mother that she will be cured of her leg pains and will be able to walk and for her sister ### daughter ### that she will be delivered of her evil spirits that torment her and she will be able to have a normal life and will start attending the college too.

Heavenly Father I pray that I will have a good day at the office and that I will be able to complete all the pending jobs without committing any mistakes and will be able to leave the office on time too.

Heavenly Father I pray that my mother and father will be cured of their illness, my mother of her giddiness and my father of his attacks. I pray that my mother will be cured of her hoarseness in her throat and her breathing problems too.

Heavenly Father I pray for my son ### that he will take his studies seriously and will clear the 5th, 7th, and 8th semester in the first attempt and by ### he will be through with his studies.

Heavenly Father I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity, and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s and that we all will live as a united family too.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You with a quiet heart. If You are reminding me of my old prayers, thank You for answering them—even the ones I prayed when I was still in ###. Thank You for providing for my family when all we had was faith. If this whisper is from You, Lord, help me listen. If there is...
Replies
5
Views
235
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Father please continue to protect my mentally ill son ###. Wherever he is Father please surround him with Your angels of protection. I love him and miss him so. It's like my heart is missing Father. Please send him the help that he needs so that we can be a family again. Thank You. In Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
719
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom