Lord Jesus through thr intercession of our ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying through Jesus Christ for the miracle I have long-requested in my heart. I don't ask to avoid suffering, it isn't that, but you know what I ask for in my heart. Jesus help me, I know you understand and I am pleading to you for your intercession. I am pleading to you for choice. Even now...
Replies
7
Views
166
🐑 No One Can Come to Jesus Unless You Draw Them, Father, John 6:44 🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day," Jn 6:44. Thank You for the honesty of The Way, THE Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we...
Replies
8
Views
149
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our work place our career. Thank you aba father for all ur love n blessings. father thank you for being our living loving God and blessing us with ur marvelous blessings and leading us...
Replies
6
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom