Lord Jesus, Thank you for everything in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude. Thank You for Your provision in helping me through our move out and move in. When I was anxious and unsure, You made a way. When I was weak, You carried me. Lord, as I continue to settle our responsibilities, please guide my steps in paying...
Replies
6
Views
268
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Replies
11
Views
129
Lord Jesus. Thank you for always being there with me. I feel your presence in my life, I feel your presence in my heart. I feel the warm energy you surround me with. Om Shanti. Thank you. Thank you for helping me find clarity with my business. Thank you for the good friends you've given me in...
Replies
8
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom