Lord Jesus, open the doors and provide ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My humble petition and my sincere prayers for my daughter ###, who graduated in ### (###). She is having a very hard time finding a job. Even after applying for more than 100 job openings, she received no calls. Please intercede for my daughter that she gets a job on the cruise ship or any...
Replies
11
Views
116
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, thanking You because You are the God who opens doors that no one can shut and makes a way where there seems to be no way. Lord, I commit my career, my education, and my future into Your hands. You know my desire to grow...
Replies
10
Views
240
Please pray for me. I moved to the U.S. one year ago, and God has been with me in every step. I have a dream to become a pediatric anesthesiologist, and I used to work as an anesthetist in my country. Here everything is different, and I am asking God to guide me into the right path and open the...
Replies
11
Views
532
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom