Lord Jesus I really want to say ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you to pray for me because I really want to grow up. Since I was ###, I constantly felt that I was not noticed and that I had shortcomings because of my height. My growth stopped at ###, but I hope to grow at least a little more and I ask you to help me with this, please.
Replies
7
Views
95
So I've been living with my parents and family this whole time and though it's not that bad, I really feel so suffocated here. I've never felt like home, or even myself. It feels like if I don't move out my life would be hell... I want to move out, be independent. I feel like being in a cage...
Replies
9
Views
226
Please God, I've never talked to you before, I wasn't even sure I believed in you But please I've seen what you're doing for others, and I know I'm not yet deserving because I've sin, I've lied, I've cheated, I've hurt people.. I'm ready to change I swear, I'm ready to settle, have some kids get...
Replies
6
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom