Lord Jesus I pray for my husband ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband because he keeps on accusing me that I have an extra marital affair with ### to ### men though I keep on telling him that I do not have any affair but he is not ready to believe and this has started since ###. I am really tired I cried almost every night hoping that...
Replies
6
Views
121
Please pray for my husband to stop his affair with a jezebel he works with her name is ###, she is a work colleague who is married and is pursuing my husband..with missed calls and meetings and filling him up with all her problems gaining sympathy from him..she is coming between my husband and...
Replies
11
Views
564
My husband is trying to quit cigarettes and THC vapes. Pray that these strongholds be broken off his life. Pray for strength + endurance. He has been battling this for years + hid it from me for years because he felt ashamed. I want to see him healthy, happy, healed, + whole.
Replies
14
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom