KateLee
Humble Servant of All
Lord Jesus, I pray for ### and his work. May it all go well and not argue with his boss. May ### excel and get along with everyone in the office. Keep his mind clear and sharp.
Let his boss realize how badly he treats his staff and soften his heart. Lord, I know nothing is impossible with You. Please help this boss be more patient. Please bless this man to be kinder. Please make him stop living in sin.
I am stressed about this whole situation because his work is so uncertain. I have panic attacks at 2 in the morning. Lord, help me to be strong. Lift me up. Don't the devil play with my mind. I will stay faithful. IJNIPAmen
Let his boss realize how badly he treats his staff and soften his heart. Lord, I know nothing is impossible with You. Please help this boss be more patient. Please bless this man to be kinder. Please make him stop living in sin.
I am stressed about this whole situation because his work is so uncertain. I have panic attacks at 2 in the morning. Lord, help me to be strong. Lift me up. Don't the devil play with my mind. I will stay faithful. IJNIPAmen
