Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
85
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you shift ### to you, and lift off of his emotions any delusion. I bind off of me anything that is not of you coming from ###, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus, I ask that you show him that he has a need of your...
Replies
6
Views
347
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask for conviction over the people in connection to the injustice I have been receiving at ###. That they stop enabling ### if they are trying to force something romantic on me by this man, place a spirit of conviction and may...
Replies
11
Views
576
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom