Galtorot
Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus............. I love you... I love you so much.... Thank you for giving me another year to praise and love you. Please make this year a turning point in my life........ Jesus Christ HELP ME... HELP ME.... HELP ME.......I am turning ### tomorrow. I praise Lord Jesus Christ for helping me each and every second in this life. I thank him for all happiness which he gave in my life. I am very broken financially, I lost my father ### years ago and do not have any source of income other than my ### who helps my ### every month. I failed in my graduation and I am not getting any chance to complete it. I am struggling so hard because of my graduation completion and because of my bad behavior towards others. I wish to get a new job with good salary because I can't see my mother or anyone crying because of me. I was always troubling and lending money from everyone and I am trying hard to repay all the money back. I have no friends God, I am always alone.. but I shall never go against you because you are my savior and I believe in you with all my heart, with all my soul and with all my life, Please help me to be a good person and want to reach heaven by only doing good deeds. Please forgive me for all my sins father. I have only hope which is you. Just You. I want people to be proud of me, I want to hear good things from people. I want to help the poor. Please take care of me and all my relatives. ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and all my well wishers. I pray that after this coming year I shall see that ray of hope.. The hope of going things great, I want to praise you God more and more. Please help me to live a good life. Please help me to be your child, Please teach me to pray, I will forever praise your name because you are my everything and I believe that you will help me from this big downfall.. please help me to make everyone proud, I pray and submit this request in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
