Lord Jesus I come before you just ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
117
Heavenly Father God, I Thank You for who You are Your FAVOUR, CAN'T BE STOP OUR DESTROYED. LORD YOU TOLD ME IN JOHN 12 THAT YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ... AND IF I FOLLOW YOU, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WALK IN THE DARKNESS, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE LIGHT, AND I WOULD HAVE THE LIGHT, THAT...
Replies
6
Views
352
THANK YOU LORD, I pray to You today to bless my financial life, my money and to help me to have a lot of prosperity from now on. Bless me with many financial opportunities in my path and allow me to make the most of these opportunities. Father God, allow me to prosper, earn a lot of money and...
Replies
6
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom