Lord Jesus hear my prayer heal me ...

Malimuroff

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus hear my prayer heal me oooooh God. Please pray for ### am feeling
pains in my chest and stomach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus hear my cries and worries and please help and intervene not for destruction but for justice seek. Lord where should I go and I have been applying but those wicked employers devise plans to harm me and force me to do illegal things yet they are promoted unjustly, I was forced out of a...
Replies
10
Views
286
Father God, I come before you with pain in my heart. I come to you and ask that you heal all the pain I've caused ### over the years. Please remove his stubborn heart towards me. Create in us a new heart and renew our spirits. O'Lord. Draw yourself closer to us and to one another. Strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
228
“Lord, I pray for the day when I no longer have to ask anyone for help. Please provide enough for my family so that I can stand on my own feet with dignity and peace. Heal my heart from the painful words I have heard, and give me the strength not to carry them with me. If You bless me with...
Replies
13
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom