Lord Jesus heal my body that is ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
261
I don't understand why my body gets attacked for no reason obviously I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
10
Views
119
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please place Your healing hand upon me. Give me good health, strength, peace, and relief from every pain and stress. Restore my mind, body, and heart with Your love and mercy. Protect me from sickness and fill my life with hope and healing. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom